Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Exercise - 20110615 Running + Cream Soda Float

I was going to run in the evening when the weather was not as hot. But then K wanted to attend the 2011 Sri Lanka Film Festival at the National Achieve near Parliament Hill. To entice me, she said there would be authentic food served at the reception by the Sri Lanka High Commission. Well, how can I resist!!!

So I went running in the searing 30 deg C temperature (hot by Canadian standard) and rewarded myself with a cream-soda float after!!!

Photo credit:
* I took this pic inside Dick's Dairy Bar after the run.

+++++++++++

Exercise Log:

Pace - Tempo minus
Heart - est 125-130 bpm
Time - abt 60 min
Distance - est 5-6 km

Started at Loblaws parking lot, to Expt'al Farm perimeter gate, across fields to Canal lock at Carleton University, return

30 deg C !! HOT !! Cream soda-float at Dick's after ~~COOL~~

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

2 comments:

新鮮人 said...

好大杯雪糕啊~~~

Haricot 微豆 said...

新鮮人: 那不是真的雪糕,只是一個模型。